A well-known Russian expert scientist gunsmith, doctor of technical Sciences, laureate of the State prize of the USSR Dmitry Vlasov in an exclusive interview to "Komsomolskaya Pravda" in detail restores the picture of the shipwreck.
....Gennady Lyachin (boat captain) allegedly managed to send a coded message to the shore:
"On Board is an emergency torpedo. Let me shoot..."
- I’ll start with the fact that the lost submarine lay on the bottom of the sea with a raised periscope. "Kursk", as far as I know, according to the plan of traininng was supposed to be at the depth of 50 - 70 meters. Its ascent to periscope depth means that there were some extraordinary circumstances. Apparently, the boat commander Gennady Lyachin was to inform the command of something urgent.
- But are such communications made through the periscope? The nuclear sub does have the radio...
- This is a typical question of a dilettante. Because the submarine has a periscope and retractable devices. Each has its own function. Optical periscope is needed to inspect the surface of the sea. Radar monitors over-the-horizon objects and so on. You can raise each periscope individually, or en masse. But what is fundamentally important is that the commander is required to encrypt the message to the headquarters of the fleet. And, as far as I know, Lachin did not encrypt.
- What message?
The most important one. Which is illuminating. I learned it not only from ours, but from foreign sources. I note especially: in our headquarters allegedly there is no official document confirming the recent report by Lyachin ashore on August 12. But such a document exists abroad. I have the text message published in the Bulletin of the American geophysical society. It says that the commander of the ship Lyachine received a radiotelephone report from the torpedo compartment of the submarine. The officer reported that the compartment has an emergency torpedo.
The command of the Northern fleet refuses to comment on this fact, or categorically denies it. Source: http://www.nasledie.ru/po
I.e., the myth of an emergency torpedo came from USA, not from the command of the Northern fleet of Russia. Well, if there are Americans, it is of course necessary to investigate. They did fly to the moon, didn’t they? They know exactly what the sailor said in the latrine to the Midshipman.
On the photos of the boat Kursk after lifting clearly you can see the outline of the dent and round hole. What is it?
Movie: "Submarine in troubled waters", http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4afTIDvs8
Moreover, previously there was no testing of the same torpedo in real combat and the professionals know only about the tests at surface targets.
In the same way the whole front of the body of submarine Kursk was blown off. Bulkhead (supposedly strong) between sections 1 and 2. In the space between the boards the bulkhead between ЦГБ should correspond to it. 1 PB. 2 LB. Platform in section 1 A. A dent in the right board. A strong bulkhead seen on the photos taken from the right board
# National Security
# Missile Defense Missile defense
# Precision Engagement Precision Part
# Intelligence , Surveillance , Reconnaissance (ISR)
#Intelligence , surveillance , reconnaissance (ISR)
# Process Improvement (Raytheon Lean6) process Improvement (Raytheon Lean6)
#Systems of air traffic control
FIRST plus Air Traffic Control Simulator FIRST plus air traffic control Simulator, AutoTrac III ATM System AutoTrac III ATM system, etc.
# The Space tracking and surveillance system (STSS), is designed to protect against ballistic missiles, etc.
The same firm has main contractor: RAMSYS (Germany). System targeting, mathematics, CAD system, etc.
Reference: For over 35 years, the United States and Germany worked together. Since 2010, sales totaled $ 25 billion, www.raytheon.com.
On English-speaking forums of flight crews of civil aviation they know the whole topic and add even more frightening:
The issue of the killing of opponents is very important in the United States. To kill Larry McDonald were involved the air force and the U.S. Navy. Even the Russians and the Japanese know all about this case, Korean Boeing, 1983. – was not shot down near Sakhalin but near the Japanese Islands by the Americans.
It was necessary to kill the biologists after the investigation in Israel –they were shot down by a missile air defense of Ukraine.
In the US there was a problem how to kill without a trace, to be "clean"?
That’s why they made the script of September 11, 2001 "air attack"! After 9/11 there was formed a technical assignment for development of control units for aircraft with a "flight termination" from the control Center. These units are already installed on the aircraft.
Version: international Jewish criminal group under the control of the Rothschields knows that all enjoy aviation. Control of the flight is the "perfect way of killing" opponents, leaving no traces.
August 12, 2000 at 11:28 am Norwegian seismologists recorded an impulse with the force of 1.5 points on the Richter scale, taking into account the distance to the epicenter (175 km from Severodvinsk) is the equivalent of an explosion of 100 kg of TNT, and after 2 minutes another one of 3.5 points, which corresponds to 1-2 tons of TNT. The first explosion was the torpedo, and the second "Bang" was the hit of the boat on the bottom. It all fits together.
The Military of Russia is sure that the Russian submarine Kursk with the crew was drowned for two reasons:
1. Testing of the new German guidance system on an old American torpedo. The tests were successful, "she drowned", the U.S. military can put the proven torpedo on their weapons.
2. An attempt to make a third world war. Everything should be investigated thoroughly. All these cases must be open to the international community so that it is confident in its security.